Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy new year to every one out there... although Susanna keeps telling me that doesn't start until early February!

Susanna and I are back from our second cruise in 6 months (seems really decadent, doesn't it?), this time it was in the Caribbean with stops in Cozumel, Belize City and Nassau. The trip was fun, although for the second half of the trip the seas were a little rough and the air too cool to spend much time outside on the deck of the ship. We managed in our three days on shore to visit a Mayan ruin site, to go snorkeling on a reef and to play on the beach in some big waves (so big that the life guards would barely let us go in the water).

I don't have any pictures up yet (and I don't think I really took that many), but when I do get them up, I'll let you know.

-KDH

No comments: