Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Rocky Mountain High

We just finished checking into our hotel for the BHS international convention after coming back from three great days in Rocky Mountain National Park. We did one exhausting day of hiking through fields of snow, and scrambling up steep rocky slopes hopefully in pursuit of what will end up being great photos (although, my experience has been that the pictures that I take never do justice to the breathtaking scenery). I didn't bring a cable to get my picutes off the camera, but I'll post them when I get back. We spent another day doing mostly driving tour of the rest of the park making numerous stops along the way to take in the scenery. Our last day in the park was really just relaxing and packing to head back to Denver. I've gotta run to rehearsal, so that's all for now.

-KDH

No comments: