Sunday, April 1, 2007

A 4-in-1 blog!

The newest member of the link list has arrived and it's a real bonus blog: you get 4 people for the price of one. The newest blog belongs to my friends Jesse and Pam, but is largely about their family (which includes Nathan, and the very recent addition Grace). You may notice that thier blog URL refers only to Nathan, this was simply poor planning, in my opinion... I think they were just too excited, as the blog was started only a few short weeks after Nathan was born. This blog marks the first one to which I am linking which include children (Karen and Dion are close, and perhaps some might consider Kristin childish... but not actually a child). Am I now in the part of my life where I'm linking to sites about my friends' kids? I must be in my Carlsberg years!

Anyway, Jesse and Pam and also now the people that I link to whom I have known the longest. I got to know Jesse well during the 8-day TTC strike of 1991, I had to get to school early for volleyball tryouts. My friend Tiee, who was in a bunch of my classes, didn't live far from me, so he suggested that we meet up and bike into school together, and he brought along his friend Jesse (and another guy... Wayne... I don't remember). So for that week-and-a-bit, we biked to and from school together. I got to know Pam through Jesse, because from around then until their son was born Pam was probably Jesse's favourite topic of converstaion (okay, probably a bit before he was actually born... but then Nathan was still inside Pam, so he was kind of talking about Pam).

Welcome Tsang family! (I don't think they are readers... so I don't expect a response)

5 comments:

Karen Lew said...

No wonder I could not find their blog!

Kevin said...

Okay... Kristin is still reeling from the "childish" comment, so I should point out that I had to choose someone from one of my readers... and it wouldn't make much sense to choose myself (the obvious choice), so I had drew straws, and Kristin, you lost.

You should realize that me calling you childish is sort of like the pot calling the red rubber ball black.

Karen Lew said...

Of course, Dion delighted in that comment. The love-hate will never end. Not long after we found out I was pregnant, Dion wondered aloud if Kristin would au pair for us.

Pamela said...

Found you through Karen's comment on our blog! Thanks for the link! =)

Jesse said...

I found you!

I can't believe you remembered Wayne! I'm quite impressed with your long term memory!

Thank you for the warm welcome and I'm honoured to be on your link list!

(Check it out, 5 exclamation marks!)