Thursday, June 14, 2007

Photos!

I've posted a bunch of photos here. Most of the pictures were taken by me on a mostly automatic camera that I got as a wedding present from my inlaws. So for you camera and photo junkies, you are likely to be disappointed. But if you just want to see where I've been, have a look.

The photos that weren't taken by me were taken by my friend (Yung Yung) at our wedding. I still have a couple more folders of pictures to go through (specifically Karen's) and add a few of the best shots from each "roll".

Originally, I had planned to just put a few wedding pictures up because some colleagues at work were asking about my wedding... I think they were intrigued that Susanna arrived at the ceremony by canoe. But when I started uploading them (seemed to be the easiest way to get them to work), I just kept going and uploading a bunch of other pictures that I had already loaded from my camera into picasa on my PC.

For those of you about to comment that it is rare of me to even be in pictures, never mind post pictures of myself for all the world to see... don't bother. You'll probably notice that I've included what I think is close to the bare number of pictures of me given that it is my wedding.

6 comments:

kristin said...

nice pictures. i like flipping through other people's albums.

there are barely pictures of anyone in your photos, let alone you. :-)

Kevin said...

Yeah, I mostly don't like people in pictures... unless it's a picture of people. I've never been a big fan of "okay, you can stand in front of that intersting or beautiful site, and see if you can obscure it a little bit... a bit to the left... perfect [click]"

Jesse said...

Awesome pictures, especially the ones with you in them!

However, I was tempted to report this one as "inappropriate content": http://picasaweb.google.com/kd.harris/Wedding/photo#5073532609688604546

:)

kristin said...

me neither, i was always irritated as a child - "oh what beautiful mountains, kristin, go stand there, oh and you too kev"

Rob said...

hehe... new mainland beauties

Kevin said...

Rob, I couldn't leave that picture out... it's a classic.