Thursday, June 7, 2007

Crazy Busy

I've been crazy busy and that my (poor) excuse for not posting. I noticed that before I had been doing some posting from work (tsk tsk!) but I have hardly had any time at work to do anything but work (imagine that!). I also have found myself extra busy lately with rehearsals for the Toronto Northern Lights, and ultimate frisbee has started up for the summer, so I'm busy!

I think a big part of it is just patterns... I got out of the habit of posting, so I didn't post. We'll see what happens now.

-KDH

6 comments:

Karen Lew said...

You're out of the habit of posting and of commenting. Before Pam came along you were my most reliable commenter.

Anonymous said...

Is it just coincidence that every member of the Northern Lights has facial hair??

Karen Lew said...

Uhm, Gina, Dion has _never_ had facial hair.

Anonymous said...

who's the guy in the second row at the far right? Dion with a sharpie? :)

Anonymous said...

oops, make that first row. The guy to his right is a little shorter so it looks like Dion is up one row on him... if in fact that is Dion...

Kevin said...

It is, in fact, Dion with a sharpie (I think it might have been mascara and not a sharpie).

But you're right... it's coincidence... we all showed up for the picture and just happened to be dressed the same and all with the same facial hair. Amazing!