Sunday, March 25, 2007

Extra! Extra!

Rebeeca gets added to list of links after guilt tripping! Read all about it.

Okay, it wasn't really because of any guilt tripping... it's because it was time... and I needed content. Rebecca (there, are you happy? :) ) is the final member of the triumvirate who lived in "The Pit" for those years in undergrad when I could oft be found sleeping like a mummy on their couch (I know there were other people who lived there at various times, but I think of Kristin, Karen and Rebecca as the women of the Pit).

I blame Rebecca mostly for my very neat and tidy collections of worlds come crashing together when she and my girlfriend at the time (now my wife) Susanna became friends (eventually being two of the three founders of the Only Human Dance Collective at UofT (I still prefer "Only Humans Dance Collective", but it wasn't up to me)). Nowadays, aside from being my friend, Rebecca is very helpful to me when Susanna asks me if I want to go see the latest dance movie (or some such other dance activity). If I'm not in the mood to see said dance activity (which I will admit, is often the case), and it's not particularly important to Susanna that I see it, I can suggest that maybe Rebecca would like to go see it. I think Rob appreciates Rebecca and Susanna's friendship for a similar reason.

Welcome Rebecca,

-KDH

No comments: