Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sincerest form of flattery

Some might say that this blog is a blatant copy of Kristin's blog: "Kristin in Berlin". I would like to make a few points in my defense:
  1. Perhaps hers is a non-causal copy of mine!
  2. blogspot really only gives you a limited choice of format, it could be a coincidence!
  3. My name is Kevin, not Kristin
  4. I am in Toronto, not Berlin
  5. Maybe I was copying Gina?
  6. I actually post.
Truth be told, this is not a copy of her site, but rather an homage to sites like Kristin's and Gina's. This site is, as their sites are, meant to capture the excitement and freshness of living in a new and exciting place.

I will admit that thus far this site has been more about style than content, but as a famous Torontonian said: "The medium IS the message"

-KDH

p.s. Yes, McCluhan wasn't originally from Toronto, but he spent a large portion of his life here, so I count him as a Torontonian... see this blog is about Toronto.

p.p.s I don't need to sign again after a p.s., do I?

No comments: